My journey is infinite. My journey is endless. My journey is eternal. During my journey, I’ve searched and searched for the ultimate cookies recipe, but my quest is not over. I will continue my journey to find even more ultimate recipes, always more ultimate! I will bake cookies until my very last breath, to give them to my friends and see the joy of eating cookies on their face. I will never stop, because my journey will never be over.
My journey is endless … The journey for perfect ultimate cookies is eternal!
For 25 ultimate cookies
– 100g butter
– 200g sugar
– 1 egg
– some vanilla extract
– a good pinch of salt
– a quarter of a baking powder packet
– 200g flour
– 60g biscuits
– 100g of chocolate (I love using white chocolate)
To make the ultimate cookies, you must :
– pre-heat your oven at 180°C
– vigorously mix the soft butter (not melted) with the sugar, then add the egg, the vanilla and the salt and mix again
– add the flour and the baking powder and mix
– crush the cookies and add them to the mix
– finally, add the chocolate cut in small bits
– makes small balls of dough on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 180°C. At the ultimate minute, you’ll know it’s time to take the cookies out of the oven when the base of the cookies have started becoming a bit brown (but the cookies must remain not too baked, for their ultimateness to be effective).
It’s ready! I let you guess what you have to do next with those ultimate cookies…
ULTIMATE TIP : for cookies that are always even more ultimate, you can add pecan nuts, macadamia nuts, cranberries, well, almost anything that you can think about, as long as it’s delicious.